Hebrews 4:12

" For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword...nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight." Hebrews 4:12

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cameron & Melissa

Cameron has been like a big brother figure to me since middle school. This year I have been blessed to become friends with his girlfriend, Melissa. They are both wonderful people, and have amazing hearts. Melissa is absolutely stunning, and Dale can brush up nice when he wants to. :P They were going on a special date to celebrate their 6 month anniversary and asked me to take some pictures for them. We went to bush park in downtown Salem, and it was super fun doing a photo shoot with them!











                  Had to throw a silly one in there...





















2 comments:

  1. I have known Cameron since he was born and think he is a great young man! Haven't met Melissa yet but love the pictures. Especially the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Melissa is very sweet, I'm sure you will like her just as much as I, and everyone else when you meet her!

    ReplyDelete