Hebrews 4:12

" For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword...nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight." Hebrews 4:12

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Barkes Boys

After staying with us for six weeks last summer, I got to know this three litte boys quite well. They grew to treat me like a big sister, and we have lots of fun together. Sometimes they forget that you have to play gentle with girls, but we still have fun together. =) The other day I was babysitting, and decided to bring my camera along with us to the park. It's hard to get them to hold still and smile nice to take a picture for me. Jabin was throwing grass at me as I took his picture....but it made him smile, so I guess it was a good compromise. 
The picture of Josiah at the bottom is definitely my favorite. It captures his personality, the color is beautiful, and the essence of the whole thing is just perfect. I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment